Urgent Care Services
Our full range of services is tailored to meet the urgent care of you and your family. So, waiting times are shorter and costs are usually lower than similar services in a hospital emergency room.
Patients are seen on a walk-in basis for minor emergencies, illnesses and other common medical needs, such as:
- Lacerations, cuts, bruises, sprains, fractures and other injuries
- Asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory illnesses
- Abdominal pain and vomiting
- Fever, headaches and back pain
- Cold, cough, and flu-related symptoms